Since opening The Larder in early October 2020 we have been so humbled by your support and that of our local communities.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all again soon to either eat in or take away, and invite you to pay us a visit if you can – we’re sure you’ll find something here to enjoy! We anticipate reopening in Summer 2021 – dates will be confirmed soon!
– Indoor seating
– Sheltered outdoor seating – well-behaved dogs welcomed!
– Hot drinks – perhaps try your favourite with a splash of goats milk instead?! Other milk options available.
– Sweets treats – decadent brownies & flapjacks from The Best Ever Brownie Co.
– The most amazing sausage rolls from Frome’s Little Jack Horners.
– Handmade soups and hot meals, including goat curry, tagine and much more!
We also offer a wide range of goat produce to buy – including meat from here on our farm, a selection of goats cheeses, clotted cream, soaps, butter, ready-prepared meals, goat milk (bring your own refillable bottle!) and more from other South West, artisan goat dairy producers!